Sunday, October 26, 2008

Winner! - Shape of Mercy

I received fourteen entries to the random number contest to win a free copy of The Shape of Mercy so I numbered the entrants 1-14 and had the software randomly generate a number between one and fourteen.

And the winner is number 2: Amy (Sleepy Reader blog)

So, Amy, send me some snail-mail details and I'll put your copy of the book in the mail for you on my next post office run.

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. I wish I had fourteen copies to give away.

1 comment:

GOOGLE HAS CRASHED THE BLOGGER SOFTWARE ABILITY FOR ME TO RESPOND TO COMMENTS. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR WEEKS, AND EVEN THOUGH GOOGLE IS WELL AWARE OF THE SITUATION, THEY CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO FIX THE PROBLEM. I APOLOGIZE FOR GOOGLE'S SLOPPINESS. I DO READ - AND APPRECIATE - YOU COMMENTS AND YOUR UNDERSTANDING.