Sunday, October 05, 2008

Jewel of Medina U.S. Publication Date Moved Up

The Jewel of Medina is now scheduled to be released in the United States tomorrow according to an Associated Press article. The same article characterizes the book's U.K. publication as "in doubt."



I have not seen this book in any form but I am determined to do whatever I can to publicize it and to hopefully sell a few copies that may have otherwise remained on the shelves. I am not endorsing the quality of the book at all because I have nothing on which to base an opinion on its literary merits. I am promoting the book on principle - the principle that a bunch of murderous thugs stuck in their Dark Ages mindset should not be allowed to tell the rest of us what we can or, more importantly, cannot read.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us up to date about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to find a copy of the book this weekend, guys. Unfortunately, I'll probably only have the time to check the closest Barnes and Noble store, so I don't know what the odds are...probably pretty slim.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.