Saturday, February 23, 2013

Classic Record Albums Re-Imagined as Paperback Book Covers

I love it when a couple of my passions intersect.  This time it's classic vinyl record albums and books...how cool are these?

Christophe Gowans is a terrific British artist who has been the art director for a number of prominent magazines.  He has also done some design work for the music industry, and I want to share his vision of handful of classic albums - redone as paperback book covers:







There are many more of these at Christophe's website.  Take a look to see if some of your favorite albums are there...and at all the rest of the great stuff (including screen prints that I think might be for sale).

(Click on the images for a better look at the detail.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.