Friday, September 12, 2008

We Have a Matrimony Winner...

I figure that my hours with electrical power can now be counted on the fingers of one hand, plus a couple, if I'm very lucky. So I've assigned random numbers to the eleven entries in the contest to win a signed copy of Matrimony and had a random number selector choose the winner.

And, as it turns out, the winner is the very first person to have entered the contest: Jen.

So, Jen, please send me your full name and mailing address and I'll, in turn, pass that on to the book's author, Josh Henkin, so that he can put the book into the mail to you.

Depending on what happens with the stupid storm, you should receive your book within a few days.

Thanks to all who entered. Let me say that even if you are not the lucky winner, you will enjoy this one and should take a look at it if the opportunity to do so presents itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.