Sunday, May 20, 2012

Book Trailer of the Week - "Radio Iris"

I'm not going to pretend that I have any more of an idea what Radio Iris is really about than before I watched this eery book trailer - but I do have a sense of the book's tone, I think.  More importantly, I plan to get my hands on a copy of this May 15 release to see if it might be something into which I want to invest a few reading hours.  So it's another job well done by all involved, making it my Book Trailer of the last week.



Anyone read this one yet?

4th Book Trailer of the week in a continuing series of unusual and memorable book trailers spotted by Book Chase

2 comments:

  1. This book trailer definitely intrigues me and makes me want to read the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes remaining a bit cloaked in mystery is the best way to go, Kathleen. "Radio Iris" seems to have that marketing concept all figured out.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.