Monday, May 09, 2011

Laura Lippman Winners Announced

The famous Book Chase Random Number Selector has chosen our three Laura Lippman book winners:

1.  DarcyO - wins I'd Know You Anywhere
2.  Shirley - wins Life Sentences
3.  Marjorie - wins I'd Know You Anywhere


Ladies, please email me at: samhouston23atgmaildotcom with your mailing details.

I will forward the information to the publisher as soon as I have all three addresses - and you will receive your books directly from those kind folks.

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone who participated in the drawing.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Sam! I've e-mailed my address to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners.
    I am thrilled to have won.
    I emailed you my info.

    cenya2 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got all three addresses now, and have forwarded them to the publisher's rep for handling. Again, congrats to the winners and thanks to all for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received the book Life Sentences yesterday! Thanks so much for hosting this giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.