Friday, May 20, 2011

Franklin the Turtle Turns 25

Franklin the Turtle might be turning 25 years old in 2011, but he is still a little boy (and one of my favorite cartoons for other little people).

Franklin came along a bit too late for my own two daughters to enjoy him but he was well established by the time their own three children were beginning to watch a little television - and he quickly became a favorite of all of them.  The two boys took to him a little more enthusiastically, because of his gender, I think, than my granddaughter (whose particular favorite was Dora the Explorer), but she loved him, too.

And now, some 24 Franklin the Turtle books are available as e-books.

You've come a long way, little guy.



This brings back some great memories.

2 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorites too. My kids both loved watching him!

    Happy Birthday Franklin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son loved Franklin when he was small. The animated series was on PBS I think but I know for sure he loved several of the books!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.