Friday, February 05, 2016

Movies for Readers: Bosch

This week's Movies for Readers is actually a 10-episode series based on Michael Connelly's Harry Bosch novels.  Unfortunately, it is available only to Amazon Prime customers (at least for now) but since more and more people are using Prime, that's a whole lot of people.  This first season took inspiration from three of Connelly's novels: Echo Park, City of Bones, and The Concrete Blond.  I am happy to say that Titus Welliver, who plays Harry Bosch in the series, nails the Bosch character as I saw him in my mind from the books.

But the best news of all is that Season 2, based on Connelly's Trunk Music, The Drop, and The Last Coyote will be available for binge-viewing on Amazon Prime beginning on March 11, 2016.  





Movies for Readers No. 16

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.