Tuesday, September 17, 2019

There's Still Something in the Water

I wonder what everyone is looking at.

I got to chatting with the guy working the Target book section this afternoon about all the similar book covers I've been noticing and was surprised at how quickly he agreed. Well, after I told him that I had posted a few pictures of the books last week, he got this great idea to display them together. As I was leaving the store, I saw him begin the process of moving all the tags so that they would match the new Mystery & Suspense display he had created. 

And there are more like this...many, many more.

(Click on the image for a larger version.)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The guy had a good sense of humor and couldn't wait to try it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's definitely an eye-catcher. Who knows it may have even sold a few extra books...that would be kinda cool. :-)

      Delete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.