Monday, November 24, 2014

Bibliobimbo and Her Depraved and Unbridled Lust

I love old pulp fiction paperback covers of the fifties and sixties and, apparently, I am not only one because really good ones are getting harder and harder to find.  So it gave me a good laugh yesterday when I stumbled upon a short series of parody covers that were created by Heldfond Book Gallery.

My two favorites are shown below:




Are these clever, or what?


2 comments:

  1. Those are hilarious! I'm going to be laughing all day. They have so many good ones too. I wish they were available as posters, I would totally buy one or two or three...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I was surprised to see that they are not for sale because they are just about as clever as anything like this I've ever seen. I think they are missing out on some pretty good sales...

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you. Please feel free to comment on any post, no matter how old it is. I'll try to keep up.