Thursday, August 01, 2013

Movie Trailer: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (Starring Ben Stiller)

Proving, I suppose, that it's never too early to generate some buzz for a new book or movie, a trailer for the new "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty" film has just been released to the wild.

This can, I suppose, be considered a remake of Danny Kaye's 1947 version of the same 1939 James Thurber story, but it does not seem to have much resemblance to that old movie musical.  This version stars Ben Stiller and, at least from the trailer, appears to be a more serious role for Stiller than the same rather silly one I've grown a little weary of over the years.

The movie is scheduled for a December release:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.