Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Book Giveaway Reminder - One More Day

Just a quick note this afternoon to remind everyone that you have about 24 hours to throw your name into the hat for a chance at a free copy of Scottsboro by Ellen Feldman. You can leave a comment here or at the original thread if you want to enter. About this time tomorrow afternoon, I'll use my handy, dandy random number generator to choose a winner. As of right now, there are only ten entries, so anyone entering will have a very good chance at winning the book.

For a quick look at the book itself, see the review posted directly below the original post I referenced above.


Photo: Ellen Feldman, author of Scottsboro

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sam,

    I am behind in my blog reading because we are in KY. trying to find a house before we move in October. I would love to win another book from you so throw my name in the hat. Thanks. By the way, your grand daughter it cute!

    ReplyDelete

THE PROBLEM WITH COMMENTS SEEMED TO HIT A PEAK ON SEPTEMBER 4. THERE WERE MULTIPLE REPORTS FROM ALL OVER, AND GOOGLE FINALLY PAID ATTENTION TO THE PROBLEM, SO FOR NOW, AT LEAST, IT'S PROBLEM SOLVED.