Friday, April 19, 2013

Lost in the Stacks

I'm rather honored that Danielle over at A Work in Progress added my bookshelves to her "Lost in the Stacks: Home Edition" feature today.  Danielle's post includes multiple pictures of my books and shelves along with my answers to her questions regarding the shelves and how I handle my book collection.

If you're interested, here is the direct link to A Work in Progress.  I've followed her "Lost in the Stacks" posts for a while now and always find them fun...loving to snoop the book collections of others, as I do.  Too, if you are interested in sharing your own shelves, I imagine that Danielle would like to hear from you.

(Thanks, Danielle, it was fun.)

4 comments:

  1. How cool! I could spend hours scrolling through all of those photos of people's home libraries. It's interesting to see what all people choose to collect.

    Your Faulkner brick is a great piece (as well as your books).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post over at Danielle's - congratulations! And what an amazing study you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Trav and Debbie, for the kind remarks about my bookshelves. I agree, Trav, that it is great fun to snoop the shelves of others and never pass up the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was ooh and aaah and sigh!!! What a great library!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.