Friday, June 29, 2007

We Have a Winner

Thanks for all the entries to my Books and Bluegrass contest. They were interesting, to say the least, and some of your responses made me smile. The winning entry scored 100% and was obviously sent in by someone who knows her bluegrass music.

Since Kentucky is the home of bluegrass music and has just made it the official music of the state I'm not surprised that the winner comes from that part of the world. Congratulations, Selena, and be looking for your book in the mail within the next few days. I just left it at the local post office so it's officially on its way to Kentucky. You should have it before it's available in bookstores since its publication date is July 10.

Thanks again to everyone who participated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.