Friday, August 03, 2012

Book Trailer of the Week - Kill You Twice

I have to confess that I am unfamiliar with Chelsea Cain's work, but I do love this book trailer for her Kill You Twice enough to choose it as my latest Book Trailer of the Week.




 It's very short - if not very sweet - and to the point, and it's perfect for my mood this week.  More importantly, it got my attention and put a new-to-me author on my radar so it does its job very well.

9th Book Trailer of the week in a continuing series of unusual and memorable book trailers spotted by Book Chase  (even though I am only finding one or two a month lately).

2 comments:

  1. Ha--that is short and to the point! ;) I have one of her books on my reading pile but haven't gotten to it yet--have heard she can be a little on the gruesome side so am waiting to be in the right mood...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Danielle, I didn't see the end coming any quicker than the runner. :-) I know of one person who is chomping at the bit to get her hands on this new one already, so the books are worth checking out. I think they are being considered for a new series that is being likened to the Showtime Dexter series.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you. Please feel free to comment on any post, no matter how old it is. I'll try to keep up.