Monday, September 24, 2007

Me and Dylan

Sorry, I stumbled on this today and couldn't resist having a little fun with it. Sad, I know...

4 comments:

  1. How fun!! I love Dylan anyway, but your messages were great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't resist playing around with it...and poking a little fun, too, at my lack of success in catching on with any of the bookstores around here. It's a brilliant idea when it comes to promoting Dylan's new album because this thing is probably spreading all over the web.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful! I've played it 2 or 3 times. Tell ya what Sam...if I ever win the lottery, you can help create and manage the bookstore I intend to have! Just promise that we can play lots of country music and Americana for the customers to listen to as they browse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Bybee. :-) I'll take you up on that offer when you win the lottery.

    Did you create your own Dylan message board?

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you. Please feel free to comment on any post, no matter how old it is. I'll try to keep up.