Friday, February 12, 2016

Movies for Readers: The Revenant

I love it when a worthy book is given new life by a movie adaptation, and  that's exactly what's happening right now for Michael Punke's 2002 novel, The Revenant.  I confess that I've neither seen the movie nor read the book, but both are on my To-Do list.

I can, however, tell you that I've been hearing good things about the movie since it opened several weeks ago, and that it appears to be doing quite well in theaters (and if the number of copies of the novel I've been seeing in bookstores lately is any indication, so is the book).  The film stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Tom Hardy, Domhnall Gleeson, Will Poulter, and Forrest Goodluck...and almost zero women. 




Movies for Readers No. 17

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.