Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Book Trailer of the Week - "Dancers Among Us"

Photos are more impressive today than ever before - but they are also so easily faked that I am seldom all that impressed.  Rather, I start as a photo-skeptic and, unless I can find proof that a spectacular photo is not faked, I discount its value.

That's why the book trailer for Dancers Among Us is so much fun.  The trailer shows exactly how some very interesting photos were posed and that they are both spectacular and legitimate.  Dancers and fans of dance will love this one.

  Take a look:




Based on what I see here, the book certainly looks like fun.

13th Book Trailer of the week in a continuing series of unusual and memorable book trailers spotted by Book Chase (it's been two weeks this time around).

2 comments:

  1. Kathleen, it's all pretty fascinating, isn't it. Good to see that someone still takes the time and expense to get legitimate photos in this day of digital fakery.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.