Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Another Cool Book Trailer: Nocturnal

This one does not strike me as being a particularly "literary" effort, but I guarantee you that it will appeal to all those people already hooked on vampires, Harry Potter, and Jane Austen parodies involving ghouls and the like.

I think the book trailer is pretty cool, but let me warn you that even though it is illustrated in comic book style, it is still very graphic and violent.  Anyone familiar with Scott Sigler's work?  I doubt that I will ever read Nocturnal, but this trailer has done its job; I now know Scott Sigler's name and am aware of his new book -confirming the effectiveness of this still relatively new book marketing tool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.