Translate

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Tax Day to My Fellow Patriotic Americans

Just before I push the button that will finalize my 2008 Federal Income Tax return, I want to thank all the other patriotic Americans out there who are doing the same - or have already done so. Since our somewhat comical Vice-President links paying taxes with true patriotism and "stepping up to the plate," I think we should be proud of ourselves today.

To especially make you proud of being even more patriotic than the average American, based on Biden's definition of the word, here's something from Reason.TV that puts it all into perspective. I'll bet you didn't realize just how patriotic you and your family are until you saw this:



(I don't mean to offend anyone...well, other than VP Joe, that is - just have to laugh a little or I'm going to end up with a rather soggy check to the IRS.)
Post a Comment