Saturday, December 29, 2012

March Madness for Book Lovers

Now this is my kind of "March Madness."

It won't be long before the 9th Annual Morning News Tournament of Books kicks off.  If you are unfamiliar with the rules and set-up of the competition, take a look here, and put this one on your March calendar.  It's fun, you meet some great new book people, learn about some fiction you may be in danger of letting slip through the cracks, and you get an opportunity to contribute your own thoughts along the way.

I enjoyed following along the last couple of years, and I'm looking forward to the 2013 competition, even though I've only read two of the 16 books that will be going head-to-head this year.  I'm familiar with several others on the Short List - and I have to admit that I'm surprised at some of the titles that were culled from the Long List to arrive at this "Sweet Sixteen."


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.