Sunday, December 30, 2012

Book Trailer of the Week - Ken Bruen's "White Trilogy"

I have been fascinated by Ken Bruen, both the man and his books, for a few years now, so I'm really happy to see that some of his earlier work is being re-published for those of us that were a little late getting to Ken.  And, that leads me to what will be my final 2012 Book Trailer of the Week.  The video I've embedded here is part of an announcement from Mysterious Press about the publisher's decision to bring back Bruen's "White Trilogy."

Ken Bruen, known as the "Father of Irish Crime Fiction," captures the tone of his books perfectly when he says that he believes in "dancing on the Titanic."  He and his characters always manage to find some humor in even the bleakest moments of despair (maybe that's an Irish thing), so I can easily imagine that the author would indeed have danced on the decks of the Titanic right up to the final moments.  Check this out:



  (17th Book Trailer of the week in a continuing series of unusual and memorable book trailers spotted by Book Chase)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.