Thursday, October 06, 2011

Wherever You Go Read-Along

I'm familiar with 24-hour readathons (having failed miserably two or three times at Dewey's already) but I've just become aware of another take on group reading - a "Read-Along" that is being hosted by a Canadian book-blogger.  Avis at She Reads and Reads is hosting the event and it is not too late to sign up if any of you want to give it a shot.  I can tell you that the book they have chosen, Wherever You Go, is one of my 2011 favorites.

In fact, I just reviewed it a few days ago.  Here's a quick link to that review that might help you decide whether or not you want to participate in Avis's readalong.  It sounds like fun - and this Joan Leegant book is one you should consider even if you don't have time to participate in this group event.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for promoting this read-along! I'm actually co-hosting it with Carrie from Books and Movies. I hope you'll pop in for our final discussion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's going well for y'all. I'm out of town on business, so it will be tough to drop by - but I'll try...

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.