Translate

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Book Chase

I just realized that Book Chase is officially a year old today and thought that I should at least mention the milestone because when I started the blog a year ago I honestly never expected to last even this long. But after having made some 460 posts that generated more than 3100 comments and a long list of new "bookish" friends, I want to say how much fun that all of this has been for me.

I really appreciate the fact that so many of you stop by to check out what's been posted, and I especially appreciate that so many people take the time to comment on what I've had to say...whether or not they agree with me. The world of book blogging has been a revelation to me and I only wish that I had discovered it a few years sooner than I did because I can't remember ever being more excited about my personal reading or the book world, in general. We have a great little community going and I feel blessed to be a part of it.

Year Two, here I come, ready or not...
Post a Comment