1. The Spark - Kristine Barnett (Story of an autistic little boy whose IQ is higher than Einstein's)
2. Mr. Lincoln's Battle with God - Stephen Mansfield (This is not your father's Abe Lincoln)
3. Butterfly in the Typewriter - Cory MacLauchlin (Revealing John Kennedy Toole biography)
4. Celebrating Pride and Prejudice - Susannah Fullerton (Everything you wanted to know about the best loved novel ever written)
5. Good Prose - Tracy Kidder, Richard Todd (Part memoir, part writing manual co-authored by Kidder and his longtime editor)I have high hopes for three or four other nonfiction titles that will reach the top of my TBR stack soon, but you can't go wrong with any of these.