Thursday, June 16, 2011

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

I had some fun with the audio version of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies a while back, particularly enjoying hearing the narrator read the farce in her "oh so proper" English accent.  The book was laugh-out-loud funny in places and, overall, was a very clever idea.  I have been pretty much avoiding other books of this type, but this book trailer is tempting me to give the genre a second go:



These days, anything that can make me laugh is a very good thing to have around.  Doesn't this look like fun?

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it looks like fun! I wonder if I could talk my book group into reading it...

    BTW, Jim Ed Brown & a bunch of older country stars are going to do a show at the Missouri State Fair. I'm going! Maybe I should read Nashville Chrome first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely, Susan. Reading "Nashville Chrome" first will make you see Jim Ed in an entirely different light than you see him today. Who else is on the marquee?

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.