Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Pat Conroy - South of Broad


Sean, over at Thoughts on Writing from a Cul-de-Sac, is sharing some big news about Pat Conroy's new book - news I can't believe I missed until today. I blame my oversight on the buildup to Thanksgiving and the long work days since then...best excuse I can come up with, anyway.

Pat Conroy fans, and I know that a bunch of you have commented here before, need to get over to Sean's to see what he has to say.

This is good stuff, guys. You're going to be excited by the news.

5 comments:

  1. Sam, you are a gentleman and a scholar. And I appreciate your willingness to send folks over to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blushing as I admit I have never read any of Pat Conroy's books. I gather from your enthusiasm that I have a treat in store for me. Will check out library and if no go there will bag one from Santa Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean, I'm excited by the news and really appreciate the details you were able to offer. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herschelian, you might want to start with "The Prince of Tides." I have read them all but that one is probably my favorite...disregard the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have read and reread all of at's books. they all leave you breathless! thank you pat for keeping the spirit of the south alive in your works--from a great fan and a charleston girl!

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.