Monday, March 26, 2012

Winner of Being Flynn Giveaway

Renee, you are the winner of the Being Flynn book-movie-tie-in with lucky number 19.  That was the second number to come up - but no one chose 17, so the book and Fandango bucks are yours.

Just send your mailing instructions to samhouston23 at gmail dot com and I will forward the information to the movie publicity people so they can send the prizes directly to you.

Congratulations to Renne, and a big thank you to everyone else who entered.

Sam

2 comments:

  1. So excited! Thanks Sam!

    (and I just e-mailed you my info, by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I passed your details on to the PR folks, Renee...you should be hearing from them very soon.

    ReplyDelete

Always happy to hear from you. Please feel free to comment on any post, no matter how old it is. I'll try to keep up.