Pretty clever, I think, Cath. A friend of mine in Virginia found this one. She's a real Shakespeare fan (and involved in community theater), so I'm not surprised she dug it up for me.
THE PROBLEM WITH COMMENTS SEEMED TO HIT A PEAK ON SEPTEMBER 4. THERE WERE MULTIPLE REPORTS FROM ALL OVER, AND GOOGLE FINALLY PAID ATTENTION TO THE PROBLEM, SO FOR NOW, AT LEAST, IT'S PROBLEM SOLVED.
Those are brilliant. Happy Thanksgiving, Sam. Enjoy your day.
ReplyDeletePretty clever, I think, Cath. A friend of mine in Virginia found this one. She's a real Shakespeare fan (and involved in community theater), so I'm not surprised she dug it up for me.
DeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving, Cathy. Hope y'all had a great day.
DeleteOh, these made me smile! Hope your family Zoom time made for good appetite, Sam!
ReplyDeleteThe Zoom thing worked pretty well, Jen - not that I'd want to do it again. Hope y'all had a nice day.
DeleteJust delightful!!
ReplyDeletePeople are really clever, aren't they, Nan? I hope you and your family had a really nice day.
DeleteSo great! I hope you had a good Thanksgiving, Sam! :D
ReplyDeleteThey made me smile, Lark. The day worked out pretty well for us even as different as it was. I hope you and yours managed to make the most of it, too.
Delete