I couldn't resist playing around with it...and poking a little fun, too, at my lack of success in catching on with any of the bookstores around here. It's a brilliant idea when it comes to promoting Dylan's new album because this thing is probably spreading all over the web.
This is wonderful! I've played it 2 or 3 times. Tell ya what Sam...if I ever win the lottery, you can help create and manage the bookstore I intend to have! Just promise that we can play lots of country music and Americana for the customers to listen to as they browse.
THE PROBLEM WITH COMMENTS SEEMED TO HIT A PEAK ON SEPTEMBER 4. THERE WERE MULTIPLE REPORTS FROM ALL OVER, AND GOOGLE FINALLY PAID ATTENTION TO THE PROBLEM, SO FOR NOW, AT LEAST, IT'S PROBLEM SOLVED.
How fun!! I love Dylan anyway, but your messages were great!!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't resist playing around with it...and poking a little fun, too, at my lack of success in catching on with any of the bookstores around here. It's a brilliant idea when it comes to promoting Dylan's new album because this thing is probably spreading all over the web.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! I've played it 2 or 3 times. Tell ya what Sam...if I ever win the lottery, you can help create and manage the bookstore I intend to have! Just promise that we can play lots of country music and Americana for the customers to listen to as they browse.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Bybee. :-) I'll take you up on that offer when you win the lottery.
ReplyDeleteDid you create your own Dylan message board?