A nineteen-year-old book blog offering book reviews and news about authors, publishers, bookstores, and libraries.
Thanks! I giggled...I especially relate to the part where everyone is ripping up their work, and throwing the typewriter out the window...
:-) Isn't Hollywood editing and splicing great stuff? I thought that was a fun piece.
I finally got around to watching this. Love it!!
Cute and funny. I love it. It was nice to see Audrey again - Paris when it sizzles is probably my most favorite Audrey movie.
Always happy to hear from you. Please feel free to comment on any post, no matter how old it is. I'll try to keep up.
Thanks! I giggled...
ReplyDeleteI especially relate to the part where everyone is ripping up their work, and throwing the typewriter out the window...
:-) Isn't Hollywood editing and splicing great stuff? I thought that was a fun piece.
ReplyDeleteI finally got around to watching this. Love it!!
ReplyDeleteCute and funny. I love it.
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to see Audrey again - Paris when it sizzles is probably my most favorite Audrey movie.