Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Black on Black Book Trailer Scores

Michael Ian Black, as of just ten minutes ago, was not a name that I recognized - meaning that I had no idea a new memoir of his is being promoted.  Then I stumbled upon this Simon & Schuster book trailer, a clever piece of film editing that allows Black to interview himself about the book.


So it's "mission accomplished", Simon & Schuster.  The book is now on my radar and, if I see it on the bookstore shelves, I will almost certainly spend a few minutes looking it over.  Who knows what might happen from there?



Rather than tell you anything about Michael Ian Black, I'll let you watch the trailer cold (assuming that many of you will also draw a blank on him like I did) to see if it makes you as curious about the new book as it made me.

2 comments:

  1. Nope, never heard of him. Yup, gotta read the book now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does make you want to hear more from the guy, doesn't it, Debbie. I'm hoping to spot it out there somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.