After 6 books, this is what the real time list now looks like:
1. Man of Constant Sorrow - Ralph Stanley and Eddie Dean (biography)I'm a bit surprised that I still have not found a 5.0 rated book. I have already abandoned three books, too, so maybe I'm just more impatient than I was at the end of last year.
2. The Opposite Field - Jesse Katz (memoir)
3. The Calligrapher's Daughter - Eugenia Kim (novel)
4. Boston Noir - Dennis Lehane, Editor (short story collection)
5. The Unnamed - Joshua Ferris (novel)
6. William S. and the Great Escape - Zilpha Keattey Snyder (Children's book)