Friday, May 22, 2009

Problem Update

Blogger is aware of the problem - since yesterday morning - and claims to be working on a fix but has not updated their note even one time yet so that we can know what to expect.

Someone posted that by removing the "Followers widget," the problem is eliminated. I'm not ready to do that at this point and I'm hoping that Blogger finally gets it together and solves the problem.

Others say that the blog might load if a person hits the "back button" when that "abort message pops up. I don't think that will work, but I haven't tried it for myself yet.

This stinks, for sure.


EDIT: Problem appears to have been fixed after something like a 36-hour duration (from when I first noticed the problem). I suppose it could have been a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.