Saturday, June 23, 2007

Books and Bluegrass Contest, Part II

I don't have many photos to add to the contest today because tomorrow's line up has more of the better known bluegrass performers and I think that they would be easier to identify. In fact, some of the biggest names in bluegrass music will be on stage here between nine a.m. and midnight on the 23rd of June.

That said, here are a couple of photos to add to the challenge:


The fellow on the left fronts one of the best known and most respected bluegrass bands on the West Coast. Who is he?

This is exactly half of a relatively new bluegrass band that has already achieved tremendous success and is easily remembered because of its catchy name. What's the name of the band?

Hold your answers, everyone...keep them a secret and email your answers to me on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love hearing from you guys...that's what keeps me book-blogging. Thanks for stopping by.